1 Day Kampot Motorcycle Adventure
Awesome ride-out taking in the coastal trails, National Parks and hills of Sihanoukville Province. Sand, rock, water. Mixed terrain for maximum fun.
Take this amazing dirt bike ride around the trails of Kampot.
- XR 250 Motorcycle rental (upgrades available at surcharge)
- Motorcycle Mounted Guide / Mechanic
- Motorcycle Mounted Medic (Advanced Wilderness Medicine Trained layperson)
- Lunch and non-alcoholic drinks
- Motorcycle safety gear (e.g. crash helmet, armour, boots etc)
- Regular wear and tear to the motorcycles of both rider and guide
- Fuel for the motorcycles
- Any accident damage caused to a participant’s motorcycle while on tour. All accident damage costs must be paid by the participant
- Expenses incurred that are not listed as part of the itinerary
- Medical treatment or evacuation of a participant either as a result of being on tour or not as a result of being on tour
- Medical or evacuation insurance
- High cost medical items
- Third-party in-country motorcycle insurance
Meet / Pick up
Meet at the Tour Office, or we can pick you up from your accommodation if you are within 5km of Kampot Town centre.
By now you’ll be kitting up, and we’ll give a quick briefing on safety, road rules and finalise paperwork.
On to the bikes for a bit of tarmac first, then head off onto some red dirt roads.
Depending on ability, we can find some tight twisty single track for you, or take it easy and stick to the graded roads.
We’ll stop for lunch at a pepper farm, with a great view of the countryside, and if you remembered to pack your swim wear, why not take a cool dip?
Head to Kep
Back on the bikes and head to Kep National Park, to take in some great views, and head down to the beach for a quick drink.
Back to Kampot
Choice of tarmac or more off road for the journey back to Kampot.
We aim to get you back to the workshop by 15:30 to 16:00
Change your gear (quick shower if needed) and say farewell!
Yes, fuel for your bike is included.
Up to you