Sea to Sky to Sea Mini Enduro
A bespoke tour, for dirt bikers with non-riding partners. Highlights being the old logging town of Chi Pat, bathing in a local waterfall, and taking in some of the most technical riding trails that Cambodia has to offer!
- Motorcycle Mounted Guide(s) and Mechanic(s).
- Fuel for the motorcycles.
- Medic in support vehicle (Advanced Wilderness Medicine Trained layperson)
- Meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner unless otherwise specified.
- 5 nights accommodation on a twin share basis.
- Motorcycle rental and transportation of bikes and team to start of the event and from the end of the event
- Regular wear and tear to the motorcycles of both rider and guide
- 4×4 Support vehicle for non-riders, parts and luggage with driver/medic
- Tour Jersey
- Any alcohol consumed during the course of the tour by either guide or participant.
- Any accident damage caused to a participant’s motorcycle while on tour. All accident damage costs must be paid by the participant.
- Motorcycle safety gear (e.g. crash helmet, armour, boots etc).
- Expenses incurred that are not listed as part of the itinerary.
- Medical treatment or evacuation of a participant either as a result of being on tour or not as a result of being on tour.
- Medical or evacuation insurance.
- High cost medical items.
- Third-party in-country motorcycle insurance.
The accommodation included is mid range where possible. Please bear in mind that Cambodia has only really had a tourism industry for 17 years, and ratings may short fall of similar rated hotels in the West.
Your accommodation is included from the evening of the 28th January up until the evening of the 31st January inclusive.
Based on twin shared accommodation, including breakfast each morning.