Kampot Mini Adventure Bike Ride
A short, laid-back ride, this 2 day adventure takes you from Kampot to Kep, and back to Kampot, taking in some off-road riding and visiting some less travelled hidden gems the SE corner of Cambodia has to offer the more intrepid traveller.
- Motorcycle Mounted Guide(s) and Mechanic(s).
- Fuel for the motorcycles.
- Medic in support vehicle or motorcycle mounted (Advanced Wilderness Medicine Trained layperson)
- Meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner unless otherwise specified.
- 1 nights accommodation on a twin share basis.
- Motorcycle rental and transportation of bikes and team to start of the event and from the end of the event
- Regular wear and tear to the motorcycles of both rider and guide
- 4×4 Support vehicle (only for tours with non-riding participants) for non-riders, parts and luggage with driver/medic
- Tour Jersey
- Any alcohol consumed during the course of the tour by either guide or participant.
- Any accident damage caused to a participant’s motorcycle while on tour. All accident damage costs must be paid by the participant.
- Motorcycle safety gear (e.g. crash helmet, armour, boots etc).
- Expenses incurred that are not listed as part of the itinerary.
- Medical treatment or evacuation of a participant either as a result of being on tour or not as a result of being on tour.
- Medical or evacuation insurance.
- High cost medical items.
- Third-party in-country motorcycle insurance.
Day 1 – Arrival
Welcome and head to Koh Kong
Collected from your Kampot accommodation.
No time to waste, quick briefing and paperwork, then straight onto the bikes for the riders, and into the truck/s for non-riders.
Mostly tarmac today as we head over to the limestone caves at Kampong Trach, explore the Mountain resort, have some lunch, then head back to Kep for a little time to relax on the beach!
Overnight in Kep, with dinner on us.
Day 2 – Riding
Back to Kampot
Kep to Kampot
Head back to Kampot, via some easy trails, and have lunch in a mountain resort with stunning views of the plains below. Pack your swimmers, and enjoy the infinity pool.
After lunch, short trail ride back to Kampot, and have a sunset beer by the river in town.
All subject to ground conditions at the time, and last minute revisions.
The accommodation included is mid range where possible. Please bear in mind that Cambodia has only really had a tourism industry for 17 years, and ratings may short fall of similar rated hotels in the West.
Your accommodation is included for 1 overnight stop in Kep.
Based on twin shared accommodation, including breakfast each morning.