Kampot 2 Day Motorbike Adventure
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeAdventure Bike, Discovery, Family, Motorcycle
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
A short, laid-back ride, this 2 day adventure takes you from Kampot to Kep, and back to Kampot, taking in some off-road riding and visiting some less travelled hidden gems the SE corner of Cambodia has to offer the more intrepid traveller.
- Motorcycle Mounted Guide(s) and Mechanic(s)
- Fuel for the motorcycles
- Medic in support vehicle or motorcycle mounted (Advanced Wilderness Medicine Trained layperson)
- Meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner unless otherwise specified
- 1 nights accommodation on a twin share basis
- Motorcycle rental and transportation of bikes and team to start of the event and from the end of the event
- Regular wear and tear to the motorcycles of both rider and guide
- 4×4 Support vehicle (only for tours with non-riding participants) for non-riders, parts and luggage with driver/medic
- Tour Jersey
- Any alcohol consumed during the course of the tour by either guide or participant.
- Any accident damage caused to a participant’s motorcycle while on tour. All accident damage costs must be paid by the participant.
- Motorcycle safety gear (e.g. crash helmet, armour, boots etc).
- Expenses incurred that are not listed as part of the itinerary.
- Medical treatment or evacuation of a participant either as a result of being on tour or not as a result of being on tour.
- Medical or evacuation insurance.
- High cost medical items.
- Third-party in-country motorcycle insurance.
The accommodation included is mid range where possible. Please bear in mind that Cambodia has only really had a tourism industry for 17 years, and ratings may short fall of similar rated hotels in the West.
Your accommodation is included for 1 overnight stop in Kep.
Based on twin shared accommodation, including breakfast each morning.