The Red Dirt Tour
You’ll be riding at what is regarded as the best time of year! The temperature should be the coolest for riding, and the rain should be minimal, and the vistas at their greenest.
This is an annual event starting on the 13th December each year, and finishing on the 22nd December.
This is the Cambodian Christmas Riding Event to jump on. Dates are built for those of you who’d rather get away from the Christmas fanfare, and enjoy it another culture.
- Motorcycle Mounted Guide(s) and Mechanic(s)
- Fuel for the motorcycles
- Meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner unless otherwise specified
- Accommodation on a twin share basis
- Tickets and passes to all locations with the exception of Angkor Wat.
- Support vehicle(s)
- Luggage transportation from each accommodation
- Motorcycle rental and transportation of bikes to start of the event and from the end of the event
- Regular wear and tear to the motorcycles of both rider and guide
- Airport transfers, unless arriving/departing independently of the main group
- Tour T-shirt
- Any alcohol consumed during the course of the tour by either guide or participant
- Any accident damage caused to a participant’s motorcycle while on tour. All accident damage costs must be paid by the participant
- Expenses incurred that are not listed as part of the itinerary
- Medical treatment or evacuation of a participant either as a result of being on tour or not as a result of being on tour
- Medical or evacuation insurance
- Cost of transferring deposit money/tour payments to Cambodia
- Third-party in-country motorcycle insurance
The accommodation you can expect on this tour is mid-range. Please bear in mind that Cambodia has only really had a tourism industry for 17 years, and some mid-range options are rather more rudimentary than you might expect in the West.
Your accommodation is included from the evening of the 14th November up until the evening of the 25th November inclusive.
Based on twin sharing accommodation.
Single occupancy upgrades.