This itinerary runs as a scheduled tour every month, starting on Fridays. Check availability by choosing a start date below. You can book for 1 rider, and 1 non-rider/pillion per booking.
Please note, bike options are limited. If you have a large group booking, just book the lead rider, and mention group booking in the checkout comments. We’ll be in touch to finalise bike options with you for the group.
This 14 night adventure is for those that want to balance time in the saddle, with time taking in the culture of this magical kingdom. Made up of 10 days riding over a 15 day itinerary, there is plenty of time to fill as you please, as well as some organised riding and culture stops.
This expedition takes in the whole of Cambodia, along roads that vary from graded red dirt to tarmac, avoiding difficult off-road riding, and steering clear of the main highways wherever possible.
- Motorcycle Mounted Guide(s) and Mechanic(s)
- Meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner unless otherwise specified
- Accommodation on a twin share basis
- Tickets and passes to all locations with the exception of Angkor Wat
- Support vehicle(s)
- Luggage transportation from each accommodation
- Motorcycle rental and transportation of bikes to start of the event and from the end of the event
- Regular wear and tear to the motorcycles of both rider and guide
- Airport transfers, unless arriving/departing independently of the main group
- Tour T-shirt
- Fuel for the motorcycles
- Any alcohol consumed during the course of the tour by either guide or participant
- Any accident damage caused to a participant’s motorcycle while on tour. All accident damage costs must be paid by the participant
- Expenses incurred that are not listed as part of the itinerary
- Medical treatment or evacuation of a participant either as a result of being on tour or not as a result of being on tour
- Medical or evacuation insurance
- Cost of transferring deposit money/tour payments to Cambodia
- Third-party in-country motorcycle insurance
The accommodation you can expect on this tour is mid-range. Please bear in mind that Cambodia has only really had a tourism industry for 17 years, and some mid-range options are rather more rudimentary than you might expect in the West.
Your accommodation is included from the evening of Day 1 until the evening of Day 14 inclusive. (14 nights in total).
Based on twin shared accommodation.
Single occupancy upgrades.